Our Projects

The Russia

Oct 17, 2020Oct 17, 2020The Russia-China Nuclear War of 1969 (That Almost Happened) Moscow and Beijing could have come to blows. Key point: Millions could have died had the two giants fought. Here is how close they came

Get Price

Uttar Pradesh

May 05, 2021India: Dalmia Cement has imported 3830t of fly ash from a National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) power plant in Uttar Pradesh for use at its 0.8Mt/yr-capacity integrated Calcom cement plant in Assam. United News of India has reported that the supplementary cementitious material (SCM) travelled over 1000km. 62.9GW-total capacity NTPC produces 65Mt/yr of fly ash, some of

Get Price

Cement import shortcuts

Jan 20, 2021Cement imports reportedly rose by 84% year-on-year in 2018 and then by 11% in 2019. Data from construction industry data company Industry Insight suggests that Vietnam accounted for 70% or 0.47Mt of the 0.68Mt of cement imported into South Africa in the first nine months of 2020. The remaining 30% or 0.20Mt came from Pakistan.

Get Price

The Global Cement Report

The Global Cement Report - Online Database of Cement Plants. Welcome to The Global Cement Report™ - online database of cement plants. This resource contains listings of over 2571 facilities worldwide (excluding China), and is the most up-to-date listing of cement plant information available. Basic data is available free of charge.

Get Price

Russia Import Data of Clinker

Stud, made of steel, provided with a thread for attaching thrust system in tension clinker grinding in a mill atox am-r 50, on the line for the production of cement. CHINA: ABSENT *** *** 39.38: 1121,48 ***** 16/Nov/2017: 3917390008: Accessories for line production of cement clinker: GERMANY: POLYSIUS *** *** 14.70: 41,51 ***** 15/Nov/2017

Get Price

Cement Plant, Cement Equipment

AGICO Cement is a cement plant manufacturer with production capacity of 30,000 tons of equipments and structure parts and 20,000 tons of casting parts.own production equipment of Φ8m Vertical Lathe, Φ10m gear rolling machine, 8m Gantry milling machine, 200mm floor-type boring and milling machine,1203200mm bending machine, 150t crane and 40t

Get Price

Mongolian coal exports to China may pass through Russia

Sep 07, 2017Raysut Cement to start operations of its new Duqm grinding unit in 4Q2021 [Sep 24 2021] Mizu Cimentos put new cement plant in Brazil into operation [Sep 24 2021] Building materials production in Azerbaijan climbs in the first eight months of 2021 [Sep 23 2021] China's coal production increases in August [Sep 23 2021]

Get Price

China Is Building Entire Villages in

May 07, 2021May 07, 2021Bottom: The village of Gyalaphug, 2.5 miles south of Bhutan's border with China, has been key to China's settlement of the Beyul. getting a single bag of cement to A special unit from

Get Price

Russian Defense Chief Hails Joint Military Drills with China

Aug 13, 2021Aug 13, 2021Russia has sought to expand ties with China as its relations with the West sank to post-Cold War lows over Moscow's 2014 annexation of Ukraine's Crimea, accusations of Russian hacking attacks

Get Price

Forum of Russian Crushing and Grinding Equipment Market

Jul 09, 2014Jul 09, 2014On June the 27th, ZENITH-Russia crushing and grinding equipment market forum was held at the Commerce and Trading Hotel, Heihe City, Heilongjiang Province. Hundreds of trading companies and clients on the vicinity of Sino-Russian Border show up on the scene, discussing about the development prospect of rushing and grinding market in Russia and

Get Price

Forgotten Fact: Russia and China Almost Started a Nuclear

Jul 02, 2017Jul 02, 2017Forgotten Fact: Russia and China Almost Started a Nuclear War in 1969 by Kyle Mizokami In 1969 the two pillars of the communist bloc, the Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China, nearly

Get Price

Building crisis looms as dwindling supplies bring sites

May 15, 2021May 15, 2021Building crisis looms as dwindling supplies bring sites grinding to a halt container from China to northern Europe jumped from US$1,475 in May last year to US$8,303 last Friday, according to

Get Price

International Cement Review Magazine

In this issue we highlight the southwest US states, while the PCA's Ed Sullivan provides a US economic outlook. GS-Expert LLC considers Russia's target cement growth in 2020. King Spalding LLP investigates carbon border taxes. Preview. Subscribers - login to read the full digital version.

Get Price

About us

2014-11 Won the contract of a cement grinding production line with a daily output of 5,000 tons from a Russian customer. 2014-12 Was awarded "Henan Province E-commerce Demonstration Enterprise". 2015-02 Won the 2014 Central Plains Hundreds of Millions Online Business Awards by Alibaba. 2015-11 Moved to new office in Zhengzhou.

Get Price